During the last decades, Panama has experienced an economic, social, inmobiliary and touristic growth which has been tangible and recognized across the whole world. A high number of foreign investors have arrived and seen the opportunities to live and invest in Panama. The Panamanian laws have a series of incentive oriented to the tributary sectors, of work, immigration and import, amongst other factors.
Panama is a good example, where expectations of investment have been met in a secure and low risk manner given the current political situation. In Panama there’s a stable government and a consolidated democracy, which has created a stable juridical security ideal for investment.
Main reasons to invest in Panama:
- Stable currency, by holding the US dollar as the national currency.
- The variety of investment in the inmobiliary sector.
- There are no natural disasters like huracanes or earthquakes. There’s also an enjoyable tropical weather with two seasons: rainy and dry seasons.
- In relation to other Central American countries, it’s the safest country with a low life cost and high quality of life.
- There’s excemptions and discounts for retired and elder people, which are similar for foreign residents in Panama whom are retired as citizens. This includes discounts in land and aereal transport, cinemas, medication, restaurants, stores and services.
- Fiscal benefits.
- Geographic offer, virgin rainforests, mountains, tropical islands and a big modern capital with high urban development and installations.
- High levels of professional formation in the medical, law and bank sectors.
- Little interference from local authorities.
- As additional benefit, there’s exceptional fishing opportunities, diverse flora and fauna, shopping centers, modern hospitals and laboratories.
If you’d like to know of more benefits on regards of the economic environment of Panama, message us and we’ll gladly coordinate a meeting to talk about the multiple offers available.